Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Math teachers

I read on the Italian newspaper Corriere about a Math teacher engaged in sexual activities with 5 students at the local middle school... there was no intercourse, but they were all more or less naked in one of the classes, "busy" with each other... she is 33, the kids 13 and 14 years old...

Apart from the fact that she was fired from school on the spot, apart from the fact that she is indicted for violence on minors and rape, apart from her pathetic excuses on why she did it ("I thought one of them was 17... they started talking about sex, and one thing led to another... ), apart from the fact that she is a f***ing pervert...

... I could only WISH my Math teacher at middle school (a brunette version of barbie...) would have raped me, and I could only wish my 3 Math teachers at highschool would have raped me too (either one by one, or on a foursome...)... one of them was JUST like barbie, the other 2 were so hot and steamy...

Having said that, I was totally crap in Math... so...
What is so hot about Math teachers anyway?

2 Comments:

Blogger haerski said...

Naughtynaughty. And yet strangely arousing...Anyway, here's the thing I mentioned to you about teachers getting into trouble with their students...Hope you enjoy Cambodia as much as I did, and see you in a week or so in Budapest. Joulupukki perkele!

Saturday, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Course you crap in math. Where the hell were you looking during the classes? I know where.Pui cu orezzz!

Sunday, December 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home